We all have a lot of old kitchen stuff that are too old to be used. But you don’t really need to get rid of all of them, there are some great examples how you can use it again. These 38 clever ideas will have you seeing old kitchen items in a entirely new light. Look at them and let the imagination begin to work!
1. Old kitchen items fairy garden
2. Create an chandelier with an assortment of ladles, spoons and sieves.
4. Grater pencil holder
5 .Rolling pin as coat hangers.
6. Upcycled worn tubs turned into pendants
7. Cheesegrater Jewellery Holder
8. Rustic Ladle Tea Lights
9. Lamps shades crafted from repurposed glass
10. Repurpose silverware as wind chime
11. Spoon Handles
12. Hanging Kitchen Lamp Made Out Of Recycled Graters
13. Broken plates as garden edging.
14. Use funnels as candlestick holders.
15. A cupcake pan as a drawer organizer
16. Fork Hangers
17. Vintage thermos lamp
19. Lamp shades from old teacups.
20. Silver trays wall art.
21.DIY planter hangers.
22. A whisk can be turned into a candle holder.
24. Beautiful wall lighting fixtures.
25. Turn Tart Pans into picture frames
26. Repurposed colander pendant lights
27. Hand towels on racks made of wooden spoons
28. Ice Cube Tray As A Craft Organize
29. Spoon Lamps
31. Make a Chalkboard to do list from a repurposed tray
32. Tea Time Chandelier
33. Silverware hooks
35. Teacups also makes beautiful jewelry storage
38. Turn old kitchen items into bird feeder.