When most of us dream of a luxury home of our own, our mind may wander to a penthouse in Manhattan, a villa in the South of France, or a private tropical cabana. But it takes a special kind of person to find their own sense of luxury in the solitude of the desert. For example, the type of person that might not want to be found?
Once you look inside this incredible organic modern estate from the architect Kendrick Bangs Kellogg, you might wish you had your own henchmen to polish the rich wood and keep the front steps swept clean of high desert sand.
The roof is certainly an central element to the overall design. Its rounded paneling is incredibly unique but somehow fits precisely with the landscape. It would be the perfect way to keep this hideout off the radar.
Also check out the video walkthrough below:
For more regular updates from Home Designing, join us on Facebook.
If you are reading this through e-mail, please consider forwarding this mail to a few of your friends who are into interior design. Come on, you know who they are!
- 30 Extendable Dining Tables
- An Amazingly Beautiful Modern Waterfront House From New Zealand
- IKEA 2015 Catalog [World Exclusive] [Updated With Full Catalog And PDF Download Link]
- Ultra Luxury Design: A Billionaire’s Penthouse In New York
- The World’s Most Expensive Penthouse ($305 Million)
- Desert Home