Can we take a moment and talk about how great velvet is? It’s soft, it’s cuddly, and even in low light it has a gorgeous glow. Winter especially seems like a great time for velvet, because cold weather calls for comfy textures. We’ve rounded up a collection of beautiful velvet sofas at every price point, so no matter what your budget you’ll be able to find some soft seating that will make your home (and your wallet) happy.
1. Plum Bow Annette Sofa, $798 from Urban Outfitters
2. STOCKHOLM sofa in Sandbacka green, $999 from IKEA (photo from Daily Mail).
3. Rochester sofa, $999 from West Elm
4. STOCKSUND sofa (light red colorway coming soon!), $599 from IKEA
5. Travette Tufted Sofa in Sea Green, $599 from Amazon
$1000 – $2000:
1. Velvet Orianna Sofa, $1,998 from Anthropologie
2. Florence-B sofa, $1,995 from Organic Modernism
3. Murphy 81″ sofa in Vance Emerald, $1,399 from Room and Board (seen here in the living room of blogger Joy Cho).
4. Velvet Willoughby Settee, $1,598 from Anthropologie
5. Bank 80″ Sofa by Blu Dot, $1,839.20 from Amazon
1. Sabine sofa in Vance Indigo, starting at $2,299 from Room Board
2. Vintage Pierre Paulin Sofa, $6,000 from 1st Dibs (see more velvet sofas from 1st Dibs here).
3. Hudson velvet sofa, $2,295 from ABC Carpet Home
4. Cullen Sofa, $2,999 from Crate Barrel
5. Velvet Lyre Chesterfield Sofa, $2,498 from Anthropologie
Want more inspiration for using velvet in your home? Click here.
(Image credits: Anthropologie; Urban Outfitters; Daily Mail; West Elm; IKEA; Amazon; Anthropologie; Organic Modernism; Oh Joy!; Anthropologie; Amazon; Room Board; 1st Dibs; ABC Carpet Home; Crate Barrel; Anthropologie; As linked above)